Park Address is: 1933 Bluegrass Road, Conway, MO 65632.
We are located near Conway in Webster County Missouri. From Exit #113 (Conway) of I-44, take Highway Y to Starvy Creek Road. We are on the corner of Starvy Creek Road and Bluegrass Road.
We wary of using GPS directions. You may encounter bumpy, dirt roads. If you use our directions you will be on paved roads to the park.
While on Starvy Creek Road and are approaching Bluegrass Road, be prepared for a 180 degree right turn into the park.
Hello Bluegrass Fans!
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you find what you are looking for but if not, please click the contact link above to ask a question or make a suggestion. We are always looking for ways to improve our festival, communication and customer service.
35th Annual Summer Festival
July 2,3,4, 2020
- Baker Family - Friday & Saturday
- Carolina Blue - Saturday
- Crowe Brothers - Thursday & Friday
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Friday (1 show at 8:00 p.m.)
- Finley River Boys - Thursday & Saturday
- Grascals - Saturday
- Jeff Parker & Company - Thursday & Friday
- Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers - Thursday
- Junior Sisk - Friday & Saturday
- Lonesome Road - Friday & Saturday
- Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper - Saturday
- Springstreet - Friday
Click HERE for Band Schedule - July 2020
29th Annual Fall Festival
September 17,18,19, 2020
- Appalachian Road Show - Thursday
- Collins Brothers - Friday & Saturday
- Country Gentlemen Tribute Band - Saturday
- Danny Paisley & Southern Grass - Thursday & Friday
- Greg Blake Band - Friday
- High Fidelity - Friday & Saturday
- Larry Sparks & The Lonesome Ramblers - Friday (1 show at 8:00 p.m.)
- Larry Stephenson Band - Thursday
- Po' Ramblin' Boys - Friday
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage - Saturday
- River Bend - Friday & Saturday
- Route 3 - Saturday
- Rural Roots - Thursday
Click HERE for Band Schedule - September 2020
417-818-4302 - Don
417-589-2013 - Don & Bobbie
For potential band bookings contact Don (above number) or Kathy Day Lane at 417-840-6481