Park Address is: 1933 Bluegrass Road, Conway, MO 65632.
We are located near Conway in Webster County Missouri. From Exit #113 (Conway) of I-44, take Highway Y to Starvy Creek Road. We are on the corner of Starvy Creek Road and Bluegrass Road.
We wary of using GPS directions. You may encounter bumpy, dirt roads. If you use our directions you will be on paved roads to the park.
While on Starvy Creek Road and are approaching Bluegrass Road, be prepared for a 180 degree right turn into the park.
30th Annual Fall Festival
September 16,17,18 2021
- Appalachian Road Show - Thursday
- Rhonda Vincent & The Rage - Saturday
- Larry Stephenson Band - Friday
- Special Consensus - Thursday
- Country Gentlemen Tribute Band - Saturday
- Tim Graves and Farmhands - Thursday & Friday
- Greg Blake Band - Friday & Saturday
- Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road - Friday
- Phillip Steinmetz & His Sunny Tennesseans - Friday & Saturday
- Danny Paisley - Thursday & Friday
- That Dalton Gang - Saturday
- Big Mill - Saturday
- Casey Freeland & Atta Boys - Saturday
Kathy Day Lane at 417-840-6481 Don Day 417-818-4302
*36th Annual Summer Festival
July 1,2,3 - 2021
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - Friday (1 show at 8:00 p.m.)
- Grascals - Saturday
- Carolina Blue - Saturday
- Springstreet - Friday
- Little Roy & Lizzy - Friday
- Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper - Saturday
- Crowe Brothers - Thursday & Friday
- Possum Trot - Thursday
- Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers - Thursday
- Junior Sisk - Friday & Saturday
- Lonesome Road - Friday & Saturday
- Baker Family - Friday & Saturday
- Finley River Boys - Thursday & Saturday
* We are going to call this the 36th Annual even though we skipped the 35th. We want to keep the number consistent with when we started in 1986!