After much discussion, thought, and prayer we have decided to go forward with the September 17-19,2020 festival. Ultimately, we determined we can implement some changes and precautions that would allow us to have the festival
in the safest way possible .
Changes and precautions will be outlined in a post in a day or two.
We are excited about this decision and hope fans will attend the festival. Of course, how you handle your health and
safety is your decision and we understand if you decide to stay home. With that being said, we also believe that life
must go on. By using common sense and precautionary best-practices wewill work to make the festival as safe as
possible for everyone. Sometimes our need for normaly, fellowing, and BLUEGRASS outweighs the risks we face in life.
"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD." Jeremiah 17:7
We would like to thank everyone for their words, thoughts, and prayers during our time of indecision. The bluegrass
community is amazing and we are blessed to be a small part of it. Bring on the Bluegrass!